Morning all!

It's day two of Blogmas! And today I thought I would show you my favourite pick of this years Christmas Jumpers!

I've considered a lot of different Christmas Jumpers and I've narrowed down 6 different designs for both Men and Women this christmas! The links are below the pictures!

 Men's novelty jumper - New Look
Who doesn't love a bit of novelty! This simple design with some hanging bells and a pom pom nose!

Ladies Christmas Jumper - New Look
This cute jumper is a lovely mix of reindeers, penguins and christmas puddings in a colourful christmas design! Perfect for the Christmas Jumper Day at work!

Ladies Christmas Jumper - Boohoo
This classic quote from the christmas movie 'Home Alone' is the perfect addition to your christmas jumper collection! 

Men's Christmas Jumper - BoohooThis fab design is bright and colourful and would go perfect with a pair of Jeans for a casual night out with family or friends over the christmas period!

Women's Christmas Jumper - George @ ASDA
This design is subtle and classy with a lovely simple sparkly design!
Possibly suitable for a casual nightout or get together with family and friends!
 
 Men's Christmas Jumper - George @ ASDA
A fab novelty jumper with this Santa Uniform design!
Put together with a Santa hat and you have quite the fancy dress outfit!

I'd love to see your christmas jumpers!
Tweet me yours @hayley_grice !

Tomorrow will be part two of my christmas gift guide!
So until tomorrow,


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment