Now then,
 
well, my first week of my diet plan is over and to be honest it has been tough, I haven't been as hungry though, which is always a bonus! I've been to the gym 5 times this week, which has upped from recently after my small break!
I realised that today it's been 5 weeks since my last measurements/photo - so I got measured and I have gained in places slightly, but according to the scales, my muscle mass has increased, therefore, it could be muscle (I hope haha) 
 
But here's a photo of my progress from the start:
 
There is a definite difference from the beginning, I definitely think the booty is smaller/more toned and my legs are smaller, think my stomach is smaller too but a little bit of work still needs doing on my arms and thighs! here's my measurements:
 
These were my measurements on the 21st June 2015:
 
Left top arm: 42cm
Right top arm: 41.5cm
Right Lower arm: 29.5cm
Left Lower arm: 29.5cm
Chest/Bust: 106cm
Waist: 89cm
Stomach: 96cm
Hips/Bum: 125cm
Left Thigh: 73cm
Right Thigh: 74cm
Left Knee: 53.5cm
Right Knee: 53cm
Left Calf: 49cm
Right Calf: 49cm

And these are the measurements I took today:

Left top arm: 41cm
Right top arm: 41cm
Right Lower arm: 29.5cm
Left Lower arm: 29.5cm
Chest/Bust: 102cm
Waist: 88cm
Stomach: 96cm
Hips/Bum: 123.5cm
Left Thigh: 75.5cm
Right Thigh: 77.5cm
Left Knee: 52cm
Right Knee: 52cm
Left Calf: 49cm
Right Calf: 49cm

I have gained on my thighs :( but it could be muscle, I certainly hope it is anyway haha, but I'll keep at it and hopefully I'll slim down a little bit more for my birthday! I'm going to up the amount of classes I go to and try and swim a little bit more :)
 

Not quite hot dog legs yet, but slowly getting there haha!

I went to the gym today, I did 10 minutes on cross trainer, 5 minutes on the rowing machine, 10 minutes on the bike, 5 minutes on the treadmill and then 30 minutes spaced between leg press, small weights, shoulder press and pull down.
 

I'm finally starting to feel a little bit more confident in myself, which is always an added bonus! - learning to love myself is a big step and I think I'm on my way!

I'll post again soon,
Until then,
Hayley
xo

 

1 comments:

  1. Between all the three pictures there is amazing difference! :)
    I am sure that it's the muscle, this is something I see on myself, too. It takes less time to me to build the muscle than to burn the fat over it. Just keep going, it will get thinner soon. :)

    ReplyDelete