Good Evening all!

well, it's wednesday, congratulations, you're half way through the week, keep going, friday is coming! ;)

Tonight is just a short post about some different sides I've been trying with Salmon, I've been super busy lately and looking for new things to feature, so please be patient, I'll be up and running again properly soon :)

Anyway!

Those of you who know me incredibly well know that I love fish, specifically Salmon, not long ago, I featured 'The Saucy Fish Co's' Salmon with Chilli Sauce, I often struggle with sides for any fish and came up with these alternatives!

Sorry for the bad presentation ha! but this is the Salmon Fillet (tip: bake it in the oven for 15 mins rather than frying it, tastes sooooo much better!)

and a baked potato... but not a normal baked potato, we scooped the potato out, and mixed it with some cheese, some bacon and spring greens, and it actually all went together really well! - it's a nice twist on the bog standard (sorry) Fish and Chips and lets face it, probably a bit healthier!

Tonight, I had the other salmon fillet (am I eating too much fish? who knows ha) in the packet and went for this:

 I used the chilli sauce sachet that came with it, and ate the salmon with a mix of salad greens (mainly spinach and rocket), wholegrain rice and boiled egg, sounds gross (probably?) but it is actually really nice and I preferred this mixture of sides out of the two I've featured, I'm going to try other stuff in the saucy fish co range - soon :)

Tomorrow's plans are gym and swim (yep, both!)
So I may update you tomorrow, as I have a lot of other stuff on the go too :)

Keep going, it's almost friday (Apologies to those of you - including me (sometimes) - who work weekends!)
Until next time,
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment