Evening all!

Well the first day of this meal plan is pretty much over and I have survived ;)
Just thought I'd take you through my meals of day one.

For those of you who haven't read my previous post, the diet works as 3 small main meals and 2-3 small snacks a day - so eating little and often and working out at the gym.

I did make it to the gym this morning before work too - and I even have my own shelf in the fridge haha!

Anyway, onto the food! Breakfast:

Breakfast was 45g of porridge oats with 300ml of milk and a teaspoon of honey, it actually gave me some energy and filled me up until my next snack at least! 
 
My first snack was 120g of yoghurt, blueberries (which I blended) and some honey:

 


Which was so so so nice! - I used Alpro Simply Plain yoghurt (which I really don't think tastes that plain but never mind ha!) but the blueberries and honey really made it work and I would recommend for a snack :)
 
For Lunch, I had a grilled chicken breast and salad sandwich, I used wholemeal thins as a substitute for bread as my bread was frozen :(
 
 

These were a really good filler for lunch and gave me a fair bit of energy, and it tasted good!
 
For my next snack, I pre prepared  and took in a flask with me and had it on my desk whilst at work, but here's a little shot of it being prepared:
 
This snack consisted of 80g of blackberries, 80g of raspberries, 80g of blueberries, 25g of whey weightloss protein powder and water and it tasted so so so nice, I loved it, I'm looking forward to having it again later this week!
 
Next was my dinner, which I've just had:
 
 A Salmon Fillet with some curly kale - which was fab, I really enjoyed it! Definitely recommend it for a meal!
 
And my final 'snack' as such - which I haven't had yet, it'll probably be about 7pm ish, is just 250ml of semi-skimmed milk!
 


Overall I feel pretty good after day 1, but it's just the beginning, I still have at least 29 odd days of this left, so I'll update on that later ha ;) My next post will probably be on my workout tomorrow/wednesday - I'll be featuring tuesday's meal plan next week :)

So until next time!
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment