Working Out and Fake Tan

Good morning all!

Hope you've had a productive week this week, I have, work, gym and actually been a bit more social! and I've tried fake tan... which went successfully, until it came to my back...

I couldn't reach the entire area of my upper back and it ended up in a slightly less dramatic version of this:
 I did manage to get the bottom of my back though haha, I should of got a photo, but after Lucy helped me out covering the bits I'd missed (thanks chick!) I can no longer do a combination of ebony and ivory by myself (friends reference!).

At least my mum got a good laugh of it went I went to the gym with nice bronzed body with then my back just a porcelain, ghostly white, thank you haha.

 Also, thanks for taking me to the gym yesterday when I couldn't get there myself... she's a good egg.

Yesterday I went to the gym and do a little bit of work on my thighs/legs and 'glutes' to put it politely.
 Have I got hotdog legs yet?

Ok, that photo might be slightly decieving, but the answer is no, I don't, but I'm certainly getting there! Just need to keep going, this is a hip abductor machine, which works your hips (if the clue isn't already in the name!) your inner thighs, outer thighs and glutes, and I actually like this machine, it might not be the most intense but you can definitely feel it working, I do feel slightly sore this morning, but that could be from the 25 mins I did on the bike, or what I did on the leg press... who knows!
I did it on a medium weight, and did 5 sets of 5 reps with small breaks in between.

My next goal is to lose another stone, hopefully in time for my 21st birthday/Leeds Festival at the end of august, never been brave enough to do a photo like this, especially on my stomach, but I can definitely see a difference from when I first started! 

Excuse the messy floor, I have the lovely task of gutting and sorting my room out today, much to my despair... has to be done though! But back to my belly, probably can't see it on the photo, but the other day I noticed an incredibly faint ab line, hahaha, well at least I hope I did. 

For this last section I thought I'd give you an updated work out playlist, which I will be putting up on my spotify later so you can follow and use yourselves if you wish!

Apologies to all you die-hard house/drum and bass music fans, but I'm not a fan, I understand this works for quite a few people, but not for me!

Recently, I've got into Fleetwood Mac, so you might spy a few tracks on there! (Rumours is such a good album!)

 So, here's my updated playlist, I'll update this post with the link later :)

Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac
Paradise By The Dashboard Light - Meatloaf
Trouble - Iggy Azalea
Ayo - Chris Brown
Africa - Toto
Lose Yourself - Eminem
Jump - Van Halen
R U Mine? - Arctic Monkeys
Gonna Fly Now - Rocky Orchestra Soundtrack (Yes, really)
Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
That Don't Impress Me Much - Shania Twain
It's Like That - RUN-DMC
Tainted Love - Soft Cell
Temptation - Heaven 17
Waiting For A Star To Fall - Boy Meets Girl
A Good Heart - Fergal Sharkey
Paradise City - Guns'n'Roses
Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen (irony! ;).)
A Little Respect - Erasure
Together In Electric Dreams - The Human League
Mony Mony - Billy Idol
Our House - Madness
Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon
Bills - Lunchmoney Lewis
I Really Like You - Carly Rae Jepsen
King - Years and Years
Of The Night - Bastille
Pompeii - Bastille
Want To Want Me - Jason Derulo
I Want To Break Free - Queen
FourFiveSeconds - Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney
Ignition - R.Kelly
Gold Digger - Kanye West
Classic - MKTO

That's my updated playlist, I find that the cheesier more upbeat songs, motivate me more! - would love to hear what you guys work out to, send me some suggestions! I want to expand it more if I can!

Have a fab weekend, and wish me luck for gutting out my room (I'll need it!).
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment