Charlotte Crosby 3 Minute Belly Blitz Review

Now then,

Hope you've all had a decent weekend! Mine's not been too shabby - yesterday, I spent half my day with ice cream makers - The Cowlick Creamery at Sheffield's Peddler Market! and today I had a slight rest day, I did however, give Charlotte Crosby's 3 Minute Belly Blitz a go! so I'll review that for you guys tonight :) 

In January, I purchased Charlotte Crosby's 3 minute Belly Blitz in the hope to shed some weight - in all honesty, I neglected it and only did it a few times, because I was swept up with uni work and other work commitments - but today I gave it a proper go! 


Charlotte has managed to create the best selling fitness DVD of all time, good on you girl! and she was a size 16, and now she looks bloody fantastic, despite the title, the DVD doesn't just tackle your belly, it tackles all other problem areas with 3 minute intense exercises, however, what I did like, is that whilst Charlotte and Richard Callender (probably best known from ITV's Biggest Loser) do the more intense, high fitness speeds and intensity, Weight loss express David Souter does the same exercises but lower intensity for those with a lower fitness level or those just starting out - (like me ha!) but it's definitely a fab feature.

Overall, there is x12 3 minute workouts - it's tough, but its worth it! start off with a few and build it up, I'll be trying and building up on my progress.
There's also an eating plan that has been put on there to compliment the workouts, take a look and let me know what you think! and there's also "Extra Abs" - extra 10 minutes of killer abs exercises especially for the stomach and abdominal area! fab if you consider it to be a problem area :)


Above is Charlotte talking on ITV's "This Morning" about her DVD - with a cardboard cutout of how she looked before she started and you don't need to look twice to see how fab she looks after her transformation! she's done incredibly well and all the Geordie Shore stuff put to one side, a good person to look up to when it comes to weightloss, good on you girl - you look fantastic! and so far, I'd give the DVD a solid 4/5 stars, I'll let you know how I get on with the DVD the more I use it!

Have you tried Charlotte's 3 Minute Belly Blitz? If so, I would love to hear your thoughts, let me know guys :)

Right, that's my verdict!
I'll be back next week with more interesting (I hope! haha) posts for you!
Until then,
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment