Body Pump Class and Update!

Now then,

Hope you've had a fab weekend! Mine's not been too shabby, thought I'd do a progress update as well as share with you what I've done this morning.

This morning, me and Lucy have been to a class at the gym, so whilst the majority of you might of been having a nice sunday lie in, I was out the door by 8am heading to the gym, I'd like to think that's dedication! (I hope).

So, me and Lucy took part in a 'BodyPump' class at the gym, and well, all it basically is, is cardio, but with a bit of extra weight, to make it that little bit harder and burn some fat (and essentially tone up!)

So think Squats, laying down and lifting small weights (so think 1.5kg, 2.5kg or 5kg) just lifting, lunges, for an hour - and it's safe to say, I'm bloody tired! but I feel fab for doing it.

Here's a little photo of the equipment I was using:


And another little after shot of me and Lucy post workout!:


We had a quick 10 minutes in the steam room and sauna afterwards, unfortunately though the jacuzzi was out of order :( but a quick blast of a cold shower sorted me out and freshened me up! 

Now, onto my progress report...
I'm incredibly happy that after 6 weeks, I have lost 1 stone! which means that I'm down to 15st 6lbs! I still have a fair way to go but its definitely a fab start and I'm happy with my progress so far, to show, I put my first side photo together with one I took this morning so you can see the difference!:

I am wearing the same bottoms and trainers, just the tops different, apologies, but I think there is an obvious difference in my thighs and my bum (shifting the booty woo!) and my stomach.

At the beginning I also measured myself in cm to see any difference in measurements, and the good news is I can!

These are my starting measurements:

Left top arm: 42cm
Right top arm: 42cm
Left lower arm: 29cm
Right lower arm: 30cm
Bust: 106cm
Waist: 90cm
Stomach: 105cm
Hips/Bum: 127cm
Left Thigh: 77cm
Right Thigh: 80cm
Left Knee: 55cm
Right Knee: 56cm
Left Calf: 50cm
Right Calf: 50cm

And I measured myself this morning, and these are my measurements 6 weeks on:

Left top arm: 42cm
Right top arm: 41.5cm
Left lower arm: 29.5cm
Right lower arm: 29.5cm
Bust: 106cm
Waist: 89cm
Stomach: 96cm
Hips/Bum: 125cm
Left Thigh: 73cm
Right Thigh: 74cm
Left Knee: 53.5cm
Right Knee: 53cm
Left Calf: 49cm
Right Calf: 49cm

If you add all the cm's I've lost all together, in total it comes to 29.5cm which is nearly the length of a ruler! I definitely think its great start and I hope it's just upwards from here on!

I'm going to leave it for now, but enjoy the rest of your sunday, and I'll post again soon.
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment