First Food Post!

 Now then,

This is my first official food blogpost! exciting.
I'm sure you are all thrilled to see 'instagram style' food uploads, but I intend to make it that little more interesting :p
One of my biggest issues, is the fact I cannot physically stand vegetables, which sounds daft if I'm trying to lose weight/be healthy, I know, but lets tackle it one step at a time hey? I eat a lot of protein and carbs too, which is probably (well is) quite naughty... 
To help you guys see what I'm eating and where I get it from, I'll be sharing my daily meals so you can maybe try them out too... If you want to...
Anyway!

   
My NutriBullet blender

From the research I've been doing (Zzz) - Sugar is an absolute devil if you're trying to lose weight, so rather than drinking orange juice on a morning, which is full of sugar, I've been using my 'fancy' NutriBullet blender (Ooh-er) and making up some healthy smoothies/fruity water to compliment my meals, this morning I opted for a small water with two strawberries and some blueberries for flavour, it had a real nice kick to it and was a refreshing change to the bog standard orange juice or water. - I'll be trying different flavours of water throughout the process, So I'll keep you updated on which ones I liked and which ones, not so much!
Anyway, carrying on with breakfast...


Bacon, Scrambled Eggs and the water I made earlier

 Breakfast was simple this morning, a clean, no carb breakfast included one rasher of bacon - (sourced from my local butchers!), and 2 eggs scrambled, with a small sprinkle of Chia seeds across the eggs.
The Chia seeds are full of omega 3 and is a superfood
, It's great for the anti-inflammatory system (fab!) - and these tiny seeds contain loads of
antioxidant's which has loads of great benefits for your body. winner!

Smoked Salmon wholewheat bagel with
philadephia cream cheese and spinach,
Accompanied by a glass of water.

Onto lunch...
I'm a big lover of fish, especially Salmon, which can be a little pricey (or a lot.. oops), and I love love love Philadelphia cream cheese (lightest prefably!), So for lunch I simply put the two together on a wholewheat bagel from the New York bagel range - and some spinach for good measure, all together makes a light and delicious alternative to your standard sandwich! - I also accompanied my lunch with a cold glass of water.

For tea, I'll be having my mum's curry - I'll update you on that later :)

So until then, see you later!
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment