Afternoon all!

It's wednesday, half way through the week, you're nearly there!
I thought I would share with you a review I have on a recent purchase!

 This is the "Infruition Sport" in red, and when I saw it, I couldn't wait to get it!
Although the delivery took a little longer than I expected but their customer service was fantastic when the issue arose! So that already ticks a massive box for me.

I went for red, but they also have it in yellow, green and blue.
Basically, it is a water bottle, but there is a little pod inside for you to put in chopped up fruit (or veg, whatever floats your boat!), The pod has thin holes in it for the water to extract the flavours of the fruit and it gives a natural flavoured water! 
Of course you if you haven't guessed already, (you probably have) this is the sports version for those on the go, there is a normal infruition water bottle they do too, so feel free to take a look here:
 http://www.infruition.co.uk/shop

Now, what flavour water did I go for?


I've tried lemon water and strawberry water which were both really refreshing! But today I tried chopped up Strawberries and Blueberries and it was so so so nice! I can recommend this combination and I'm looking forward to trying different flavours and the best thing about it is that it is totally natural, which gives me all the more satisfaction.
If you have any other suggestions for flavours, then please let me know! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

So, in a nutshell, Infruition is healthy, natural, practical and fab in general! Plus as I mentioned earlier, the customer service is great - which for me adds to a brilliant product.
Plus if you follow them on Twitter on @InfruitionWater - They tweet a lot of flavours to try, plus nutritional advice, including which Infruitition recipe is good for you whatever you're trying to achieve, plus exercise tips alongside your Infruition water, give them a follow! 

That's all for now, but until next time!

P.S - Please note, I am not paid or endorsed to promote Infruition Water in any shape or form.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh does it let the vitamins from the fruit infuse into the water too? They look awesome. If they are bhp free might have to get one! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they do! :) not sure on the bhp free part but it may be worth tweeting them about it! xo

    ReplyDelete