Evening All!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend so far! I'm currently watching the England v Australia match in the Rugby world cup and my fingers are crossed for an England win!
But what else have I been up to? Well, this past week I had a good but tough PT session with Sian from Potential Fitness, which I'm still aching from 2 days later! You can check out her facebook page here, she's fab! Potential Fitness I've been working and also been trying to get out on my bike!

I also purchased some new gear for cycling/the gym!

 First of all is my new Nike vest which I LOVE, it's so comfy and it'll go with probably any colour, I'll be using it for both the gym and cycling! - I got this for £15.00 from Sports Direct.
 
 Also from Sports Direct, I bought these muddy fox padded cycling shorts, they're also incredibly comfy and made my ride tonight a lot easier from a comfort point of view, although they are quite short, so for the mean time, I'll be wearing some longer leggings over them until I shed a bit more off my legs! (Watch this space!).

First full body photo I've taken in a long time! - I'm starting to become more comfortable in my own skin and I'm starting to see some real differences in my fitness and shape, hoping to keep it up and see some big changes in the near future too, your continued support by reading is really appreciated, so thank you so much guys!

Also this week, I discovered the Strava app.

As you can see I managed to calculate my ride this evening, just short of 2 miles, I'm trying to ease myself into cycling and I'm hopefully working towards longer distances soon! but I felt a real burn afterwards as the route I took isn't all flat and there was some incline involved, but it's all helping in the long run! - If you have Strava follow me! I'll follow you back :)

Tomorrow morning I'm attending a body combat class with my lovely friend Heather, I'll let you know how that goes haha! 

That's all for tonight, enjoy the rest of your weekend lovelies!
Until next time,
 

2 comments:

  1. Give me your motivation so I can get my butt into gear and start exercising!
    You look great girl. x

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your motivation and keep going hun! I love the ache after exercising for some reason haha!! I'm going to see if I can get that app :)
    Ramsha | Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete