Get to know me - Beauty Blogger Tag!

Evening all! Since I'm not doing anything tonight (which is how most of my saturday nights are, wild.) I thought I'd do my 'Get to know me - Beauty Bloggers' tag nomination from Rebecca at Northern Soul Beauty! Thanks for the tag lovely, be sure to check out her blog all, it's fab! 

So, here we go!

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It's supposed to be straight, but it has this daft frizz wave thing in it if I don't do anything with it!

(Ok, maybe it's not THAT bad... but you get the picture.)

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I've dyed my hair by myself previously but now I'll go to a salon.


3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
It tends to be straightened most days, I tend to do half up half down most of the time.

4. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
It all depends on where I'm going or what I'm doing, but it can vary between 20 minutes and an hour, daily makeup takes about 20 mins (normally!) but if I'm going out or off to a party it can take up to an hour with eyeshadow, lashes, brows, the whole lot!


5. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Again, it depends where I'm going or what i'm doing, if it involves eyeshadow, it's always eyes first, but I do mix a bit of foundation and primer on to put on as a base before the eyeshadow!

6. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I'm a bit of both, I buy it when I need it of course but of course I've bought it when I've wanted it haha (like the Naked 2 Palette from Urban Decay, but I use it most days so!)


7. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I used to wear them all the time but now I hardly ever do unless it's a special occasion! I kind of want to buy some now haha!

8. What are your current everyday staples?
My Velvet Teddy Mac Lipstick is my absolute favourite.

9. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
If I've already been out then probably but if I'm not going out anywhere then probably not, it's more than likely a facemask if i'm on my own.




10. How many high-end products do you have?
Smashbox foundation and contour, Mac Lipsticks and eyeshadows, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Naked 2 Palette, Benefit Concealer and Mascara.
Expensive? Yes, but I work hard for my money and I would much rather spend my money on decent products that are going to last me longer!


11. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
I'm terrible at planning what I'm going to wear, I'm very last minute with stuff like this, however, if I buy an outfit for a specific occasion, then its different.

12. How often do you change your handbag?
Admittedy very often, but I have 3 that I tend to use often, A blue/black one (my main handbag), a pink one and a small ted baker one.

13. How often or when do you workout?
I do when I can, I aim for at least twice a week which most weeks I achieve, but because I work a lot I don't have an awful lot of time, I've managed 3 times this week so that's always a positive!


14. Left handed or right handed?
Right handed.

15. How tall are you?
5"7? I think? Something like that.

16. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I know a tiny bit of French and German but it's incredibly basic and it's just stuff I learnt whilst at school, I can't remember most of it!

17. Sweet or savoury?
Both! I love cake as much as the next person but I like crisps and stuff like that a fair bit too haha oops.



18. What's your favourite perfume?
Ghost - Sweetheart is my favourite to this day.

19. How many pets do you have?
A dog called Alfie, the best dog ever.

20. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Of course! I love getting comments and reply when I can :)

21. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Sometimes, but not always!

22. How did you come up with your blog name?
I wanted (and still do) to lose weight and I'm known for my big booty, so "Shift my booty" was born... HA



23. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
At the moment, my iPhone 5s! I'm pretty happy with that at the moment.

24. What's your favorite color?
Blue!

25. Do you swear?
Sometimes... but doesn't everyone?

26. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Sleeping... it's 11pm on a Saturday hahaha.

That's my tag! I nominate these fab ladies, check out their blogs!

Hannah at Hannah Hawes 
Rosie at Love Rosie 

Can't wait to read your posts!

That's all for now, until next time,
 

7 comments:

  1. Ahh loved getting to know you more ! I also LOVE Ghost Sweetheart so much and is on of my current perfumes !! I will be doing mine tomorrow too woo!
    Saira X
    Throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely! Be sure to let me know when you've put it up! I look forward to reading! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Hey hun, thanks for the nomination :) loved reading through yours and loved the GIF's!! Gunna start working on mine and maybe post it as an extra post one day this week :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely ! I have just completed mine too woo! Have a read over on https://throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com/2015/11/23/get-to-know-me-beauty-blogger-tag/

    Saira xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! And the face mask cat gif is the best thing I've seen in ages!

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I loved reading this post and getting to know you more! It's so lovely to know the blogger behind the blog. Your use of gifs has made me laugh so much, I may have saved a few of them for my own use.. I love how you came up with your blog name too, I am trying to shift my booty as well ;) x

    Ami | perksofbeingami

    ReplyDelete