It's friday! It's finally the weekend!

Well, I'm having a wild night in, and when I say wild, I'm sat in bed before watching soaps before 8pm, I will be sure to calm my party animal ways down soon, I promise... ;) 
nah, 21 going on 93 here haha!

Anyway, I'm feeling a cosy relaxing night in is perfect after a long week! I've been coming up with ideas all week with the perfect way to relax!

One of my favourite ways is a lovely hot bubbly bath, with a touch of lush.

So not long ago myself and the lovely Kate headed to Lush and I came back with these!
The teardrop shaped item is a bubble bar called Sunnyside, which you can use multiple times, you can use it as well as or instead of bubble bath, I used it without bubble bath and honestly, you don't need it!

I used it with the blue bath bomb on the right called "Big Blue" and I bought the two together after a lush member of staff got very excited and showed me how to create "Mermaid Water" (her words not mine haha!) and it is honestly so pretty and relaxing! 

See! look how pretty it is! The Big blue has seaweed extract in it and is good for skin that needs a little tlc, plus an upside, it looks pretty.

The other yellow bathbomb in the photo is called the Fizzbanger, which I haven't tried yet, I'll have to let you know what I think when I do!

So what other what other ways can you have a relaxing night? some of you might enjoy a facemask (including me), some of you might have a glass of vino, or a bit of ice cream in front of the telly, whatever you're doing, it's important to have a bit of me time from time to time and to look after yourself!

Enjoy your friday night, whatever your doing, I'll post again soon.
Until then!
 

1 comments:

  1. I do love a good Lush bath, I could spend hours in the shop smelling and messing with all the different products. I haven't tried the Sunnyside bubble bar so I will definitely keep a look out for it when I'm next near a Lush store. xx

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete