Thank you for the tag Libby! I enjoyed writing this up, was very relaxing for a sunday evening! Go and check out her blog, it's fab! Never Wears White :)

So here’s my list! I had a right laugh doing it! here is how you take part. Make a list of 10 things you love and 10 things you hate. Tag 10 fabulous bloggers that you love so they can take part and you’re done. easy!
Love


1. My number one love and priority is of course my family, we may fall out and have disagreements but what family doesn't? They've supported me through my successes and failures and picked me up at my worst and celebrated with me at my best, I can't ask for much more than that, I'm incredibly lucky!


2. My friends are an incredibly close second, I would be nowhere without my lot putting up with my weird ways and general tomfoolery on a regular basis, so many laughs and good times that I am so so so greatful for, this includes my fab blogging friends that I've got to know over the past couple of months, you know who you all are, and you are fab (sorry for the soppiness ;p).


3. Chicken, all of my good friends will know how much I love chicken, I am partial to a "cheeky" (sorry) Nandos every now and again, not a single piece of chicken regretted... ever. I love chicken.


4. Makeup, It's my beauty mask and I looooove it, I love experimenting with it and I'm a self confessed Eyeliner queen (as such, if in doubt, wing it...). - My favourite brand is Smashbox, but I love Urban Decay eyeshadows and MAC lipsticks, taking on the world one MAC lipstick at a time (with my eyebrows on point... I hope...).


5. My phone, it's never far from the palm of my hand, it's my life saver, honestly, I feel more secure being able to contact my family and friends and maybe take the occasional (HA) selfie...


6. Comedy, I love to laugh, I spent a lot of time in the alternative tent at Leeds Festival this year watching different comedians including Chris Ramsey, Russell Kane, Milton Jones, Seann Walsh and more, I love a good laugh, actually going to see Chris Ramsey again next year and I can't wait!


7. Music - would not be anywhere, My spotify is full of playlists for any situation, my workout playlist full of inspirational and upbeat tunes (I'm not ashamed to say that the Rocky tune "Gonna Fly Now" is included in that one, It's so motivating ha.), some songs for when I'm feeling down or a little mad or just general playlists for when I'm driving and belting out an anthem or two, my guilty pleasure is definitely singing loudly and proudly in the car to the cheesiest of songs.


8. Friends... the TV show. It is my favourite show of all time and I could very nearly pretty much quote most episodes word for word, I shed a tear when I didn't tickets for Friends Fest in London, but I have been to the block of apartments in Greenwich Village New York and Central Perk in Liverpool, so that's something right? Plus, Chandler Bing is my spirit animal.


9. Lush, I've really got into Lush products recently, they are soooo nice! I love bathbombs and I'm slowly getting into more and more products, I just tried the 'Rosy Cheeks' facemask tonight and it's fab, my skin feels so soft now!


10. My Blog, I genuinely feel my confidence has improved and I've met so many fab people through Blogging, I've started my own Bloggers chat on a thursday night (#elbchat on Thursdays at 8! stands  for "Eat, Laugh Blog Chat"), I have a whatsapp chat with some of the nicest ladies ever and it's getting me back on track with my fitness and weightloss which is one of the main purposes of me starting the blog! It's one of the best things I've ever done!

Now for my hates... well ha!


Hate

1. Bullies. - One thing I can not stand is bullies or bullying, I suffered a lot of it throughout school and it brought my confidence right down, I'm better now but no one should ever have to feel like they are worthless.


2. Ignorance, I hate it, especially when a question is asked, ugh haha.


3. People who don't indicate. - When driving, that magic stick is there to let other drivers know where you're going, yeah? good. *insert irritated emoji here* ha.


4. Insects - especially spiders, I know they probably have a part to play a part in our world but it's a big no from me.

5. Those who try and push their opinions on others - If opinions are different, Lets all agree to disagree yes?


6. X Factor - It's been on too long now, it's boring and takes up time on the schedule that could be much better TV, plus can someone please tell me how Nick Grimshaw got a judges slot? I genuinely have no idea...


7. TOWIE - No.


8. Most vegetables - it's probably why I'm a little bigger in the first place, however, I eat more now than I ever have before but I'm still not really a fan to be honest.


9. Fashion - Not completely don't get me wrong, I love clothes and shopping, but I hate how most dresses are super short or how I can never find a really nice dress with long sleeves and a nice length that sits just below the knee! and how every shops sizes are different, If I took proper attention I'd be about 4 or 5 different sizes, I find that annoying!


10. Screamo music - sorry to all you guys that love it but really isn't my cup of tea, in fact it frightens me a bit ha! 


Well, that was fun! I hope I didn't sound too ranty, but if I did then hopefully my loves have cancelled it all out! (again, I hope haha!)



So, I'm going to tag these lovely gals! 



I've tagged these because they're all lovely and fab bloggers! give them a read! Hope you enjoyed reading my loves and hates and I can't wait to see what these guys come up with!

Hayley
xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment