Evening all,

This week I finally bit the bullet and did something that I never thought I would do or have been putting off doing at least anyway...

I joined Slimming World.


Why you ask?

Well even though I've lost at least a stone, I've only managed to somewhat maintain it rather than it carry on losing it, so after a lot of thought (and seeing that I could join for free with a magazine *cough*) - I decided to go ahead and do it.


I know people who have done it and have been successful in their weightloss goals, so why not give it a try?

I'll update you on everything after my first session on tuesday (woo!) and I'll be updating you on my progress as well!

Another club I've signed up for is Tri4Girlz - run by my fab friend Beth (who has been featured on here before) - an all womens triathalon training club.

*I'm not training for a triathalon, just to help me get in better shape and fitter... Just to clear that up ha!*

check out the Tri4Girlz website:

Tri4Girlz

I'll be doing another post about Tri4Girlz soon once it kicks off and gets going! So watch out for that.

On top of this, I'm still going to the gym but I'm trying to introduce more classes into my life!

So far I've done one kettlebell class (give me credit I've only just started!) and I am still aching from it 2 days later! But, I really want to do it again, after I've tried some others so look out for that!

But I'm hoping with the combination of Slimming World, Tri4Girlz, Gym and Classes will see me finally getting the results I need and deserve and make me as happy!

As happy as Chandler is to make him dance like that haha!

That's all for now, as it was just a quick update post, but I will be posting again next week so keep an eye out for it!

Until then,

0 comments:

Post a Comment