More food and general rambling!

Now then,

Today I'm absolutely stuffed, potential to go into a food coma!
I've had a bit of a testing day, printing out my dissertation, to put it simply, technology isn't always my friend! and afterwards headed to Go Outdoors to scout some wellies for Leeds Fest, and was unsuccessful :( even without this extra weight, I have naturally big calves, thighs and bum, which makes shopping for my bottom half is pretty annoying and fustrating, but shout out to the lovely guy in there who tried to help me, bless him.

Anyway, onto food, what I've actually here for....

 This morning I was really tired and wanted a simple breakfast, so just opted for 2 weetabix pieces and some chopped banana on top with semi-skimmed milk. Nothing more to see or say about it really haha!

Lunch was a bit more complex, but it is one of my favourite meals!


As I stated in a previous post, I LOVE the combination of smoked salmon and light philidelphia cheese spread, so this pasta is perfect for me, again I opted for spaghetti pasta - but the sauce is made up of some philidelphia spread (the more you put in, the thicker the sauce will be), a little bit of milk (I'd say no more than a teaspoon, personally) tiny bit of lemon juice and some pepper, and of course some small smoked salmon pieces, once your pasta is almost ready, you can prepare this, just make sure once its on heat, start stirring immediately and keep stirring until its a nice liquid consistency, other wise the milk will turn, then once your pasta is ready, drain and then throw it in (not literally!) with the sauce and give it a quick stir before serving, I also put a few chia seeds again on there too :)

 And finally, tea/dinner (whatever your preference)...

 Decided to go for a mini midweek dinner, with a pork loin piece, mash and curly kale, and gravy to give it a bit of flavour!
It was pretty simple really...

But honestly I'm stuffed, and it's made me a little bit sleepy...
But after a few days at home, I have to return to Sheffield shortly to hand in all my assignments for my deadlines tomorrow!
So after I've handed everything in and got settled down, I'll update you tomorrow,
Enjoy your night everyone!
Much Love
Hayley
xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment