Now then,
Good morning all! excited to be on the 2nd day of my blog!
Thought I'd give a little insight to my exercise plans, Unfortunately, I don't currently have any time to do any exercise - because as I mentioned in my first post, I'm finishing my final year at university which equals exam, dissertation and deadlines (argh!) - meaning I have very little time to do any exercise at the moment. :(
So on the 6th May is my last university related activity (exam...woo?) So as of 7th of May, I'll officially rejoin the gym and get started on the exercise regime properly.
So until then, I'll just been watching what I eat :)
However, I am prepared for the exercise part, got myself some trainers and gym gear, and made these little purchases recently;

Phone/MP3 Armband

Yesterday, I made this little purchase, An armband to hold my phone in, Previously in the gym, although a lot machines now have a holder for phones, some specifically for iPhones, however, a lot of machines (Rowing machine is a great example!) has nowhere to put your phone, so when you're trying to listen to music whilst working out, it's a bit of a pain.
I got this one from Tesco,  it's supposed to fit iPhone 5/5S/5C - but at the moment I have iPhone 4 and it fits! It's currently reduced at £9.50.
The Tesco I went to is actually a Tesco Extra, and has a whole aisle full of exercise gear that I never knew existed at not too bad prices, it's fab - check it out if you're looking for new gear, they have a good range of different protein shake powders too!
Onto Protein powder...
My 'Vanilla Cookie' protein powder
I currently have 2 bags of this and a shaker, (Big shout out to Lucy for grabbing me these :p) including the one photographed above, One is vanilla cookie flavour (which tastes fab!) and I also have a chocolate flavoured one which I haven't tried yet.
I will stress that I will only be consuming these on days that I plan to work out, and please correct me if I'm wrong, I am new to this! But on the back of the packet, it does highlight that on days you plan to work out, you have one as a meal replacement, and then one after a workout - and you can mix it with either milk or water - I'll be trying both mixtures.
So I'm hoping that these will give me some more energy when it comes to my workouts, if anyone has any hints or tips for me for when it comes to exercise, please give me a shout!
My 21st birthday is coming up in August and to celebrate, me and a few friends are heading to Leeds Festival! So I wouldn't mind looking good whilst strutting around in a pair of shorts/festival gear :p.
For my actual exercise regime, help is at hand, I have my fitness fanatic and trainer Beth, who is going to be helping me throughout this process, who will probably feature in future blogs! And on top of that, Lucy and Louise, two of the few who are accompanying me to Leeds Fest will be joining me in the gym too!
I'll be back later to update you on today's meals, Until then see you later!
Hayley
xo 


0 comments:

Post a Comment