Happy Sunday everyone!

This is my first and only day of the week off so I'm making the most of it haha!
This weekend one of my best friend Lucy came back from uni so of course we've got together and decided that this whole fitness thing has slowed down a tiny bit.

(Although in the past 3 weeks I have lost half a stone (WOO) but you get me).
I've noticed that I've slipped with my food especially and things haven't been going as well as I hoped and has left me feeling a little like this:


So yesterday, Me and Lucy got together and devised an exercise/eating plan to stick to that both me and herself (and Louise)! are going to stick to in order to lose weight, tone up and get fitter - not that Lucy and Louise need to, they're both slim and beaut!

But anyway, we've come up with our little project that we call #LetsGetFit and I'm determined to stick to it!
Me and Lucy were in Costa yesterday sipping away with some Green Tea and we bought 3 "journals" for food and exercise diary's and chose someone with a similar body shape that we would like to aspire to and could potentially work towards.

Even when I was slim, I naturally had/have a bigger bum, thighs and calf's - but a smaller upper body, so I opted for the Queen B of course.

Beyonce! 
 
Beyonce has a killer big booty and thighs, of course most of that may come from all the dancing she does, however it's something I could work with.
 
So, I have stuck that very photo on the front of my journal for inspiration!
 

 


Inside I'll be sticking numerous inspirational and fitness quotes throughout it every so often to keep me going, on the inner cover is this:
 
 

Further into the journal after my food/exercise tips plus rules etc, I also have these two:




I mentioned rules above... and this is very true.
Unfortunately to make us stick to it, we have the following rules to create a bit of variety and also to keep us going so here they are:


  1. Record all food that you eat, including snacks, no exceptions.
  2. Only drink water, tea, shakes (fruit or protein based) or juices (fruit or veg based).
  3. 1 Cheat meal per week (No cheat days!) and it must be on a high carb intake day
  4. Allowed 1 rest day from exercise per week to allow the body to recover.
  5. Record all exercise I do (including my Personal Training sessions).
  6. I'm allowed no more than 2 days (or nights) with alcohol per month (e.g drinking on night out or at a party etc) - After all alcohol is empty calories!
  7. Measure and weigh myself every 3 weeks and take a progress photo alongside it!
  8. You can't have two low carb days in a row or two high carb days in a row.
  9. Drink a minimum of 2.5 litres of water a day.
  10. Be sure to update Lucy and Louise via snapchat/whatsapp (This is a team effort of course!)
  11. Only eat what you can, do not force yourself to finish if you are full
  12. Aim for at least 5 out of the 6 meal suggestions
  13. Try and space meals 2.5 to 3 hours where possible
  14. x3 a week (where possible) do fasted cardio (so exercise before breakfast). 
So those are our rules for #LetsGetFit
 
We also have an exercise programme which we're going to follow, but I have a few things in mind that I'll be doing throughout the week.
 
I have a Personal Training Session with Sian from Potential Fitness once a week,
I have a gym membership (so no excuses really!)
And I plan to get out on my bike and keep upping the distance I do.
Plus some home exercises for when I may not have much time (e.g before work).
 
I have mentioned Low, Medium and High Carb days, I struggle with carbs as they make up a lot of my diet, so we're doing something called Carb Cycling, which consists of 3 days of different variety, of course of high carb days, you have more carb intake but on lower and medium carb days, you introduce more fruit and veg.
 
I won't spoil it as I plan to post the meals and what not on the blog soon. 
 
But I start tomorrow and I plan to really go hard!
I'd love your support, even if its just by reading this.
But wish me luck everyone, it's going to be tough haha!
 
No Pain, No Gain.
 
Until next time,
 
 

1 comments:

  1. Good luck with your project! It looks like a nice detailed plan.
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete