Evening all!

Tomorrow is the 31st October, which means Halloween!
This is the first year in about 4 years I've actually done anything so I'm a little bit excited!
I have work tomorrow where we're all dressing up and then I'm off to Liverpool for a well deserved night out with Lucy!

Since I'm not here tomorrow I thought I'd share a few bits with the Halloween spirit with you tonight!

First of all, I thought I'd show you my Halloween look for work:

 A simple look in all honesty, some £1 Devil horns from Asda (Cheapskate I know!)
and a slightly heavier version of my normal makeup routing, because simplicity is sometimes good right?

All out of my own makeup bag!

The look includes Naked 2 Eyeshadows by Urban Decay, Smashbox Studio Skin foundation in 1:1 shade (I'm pale.) - Smashbox powder contour kit, smashbox brows and then Rimmel eyeliner and lipstick, finally benefit boing concealer and Benefit roller lash mascara.
(If you look up all these products, yep, they're pretty expensive... but I've worked hard in order to gain them!)

Along the other Halloween festivities, every year I carve a pumpkin for a bit of fun! Last year I did the Simba drawing that Rafiki does from the Lion King, this year I carried on the Disney theme and somehow managed to produce this:
I really hope you can tell that is supposed to be infact the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, but I was quite impressed overall!

Hope you're all doing something fun this halloween!
A short but sweet post, but enjoy tomorrow night, I definitely will be.

Until next time,



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment