Happy Sunday everyone!

Tonight's post is a little review on some products and collaborations I've done recently!
First of all, I teamed up with Infruition Water again to do a 7 day instagram takeover, and the bag company DryU.

Lets start with the Instagram takeover!

Unfortunately on one of the nights I was due to post I was having difficulty with my wifi and I just don't get 4G signal in the area I live! So here is the 6 flavours I decided to go with for my takeover!


 Day 1: I went for strawberry and blueberry! This flavour has a sweet kick and gives a different twist to your water! If you're a fan of berries, you'll probably be a fan!

 
 Day 2: I went in a sour direction with Lemon and Lime! This is really refreshing and great mid morning after breakfast!

Day 3: Lime and Blueberries - since I liked day one and two's flavours, I decided to mix up the two, it gave a sweet and sour twist but again very refreshing, great in the afternoon!

 Day 4: I brought in Raspberries and I find these quite sour, so I put them together with lemons - it was a great combination, the raspberries made it quite tangy while the lemon gave it a sour kick, again it was incredibly refreshing!

 Day 5: A similar take to day one, but with raspberries instead of strawberries! very similar taste, but a bit more tangy.

 My final post was standard lemon water! Very simple, quick and easy to make! and its very refreshing, especially after exercise!

Go follow Infruition Water on twitter and instagram:

Instagram: @infruition.water
Twitter: @InfruitionWater

They release some great flavour ideas and also recipes to make your water more exciting!

They also gave me a code to get you 30% off an Infruition bottle! At the checkout enter:
INFRUITION30

Now, onto my DRYU bag!

 I love love love my DRYU bag, so far I've used it for my gym gear (I should of really taken a photo with the gym gear in it but hey ho). - It's got plenty of space, I can fit my trainers, sports bra, pants, socks and top in it as well as my headphones! And best of all it's waterproof, I feared for my Beats headphones when I went out in the rain, but the bag protected them perfectly!  They come in 4 different colours (blue, pink, yellow and orange) and come in 3 different sizes ranging from small to large, I believe this is the medium one and it has loads of room! they range from £12.99 to £19.99 and you can buy one here:


For 10% off - enter dryu10off at the checkout!

Also go and follow them on twitter:
@DRYUofficial

I look forward to using both my Infruition Water Bottles and my DRYU bag!

Now one final note for my blogger friends out there:

I have 2 opportunities for you! - 

Number 1: My friend Sadie who is currently completing her final year in Creative Writing is putting together a magazine and is looking for bloggers to do a small piece on how they became bloggers, why you chose your blog topic and importantly your writing style and how you came to adapt it! If you're interested then drop me a line on twitter @hayley_grice !

The 2nd opportunity is a christmas themed one!
I'm looking to put together a gift guide, one which will also promote your blogs!
All you need is a selfie in a christmas jumper that I can attach your blog link to, then name 5 different gifts you think could make someone's christmas! This will be great to help those both struggling with christmas shopping and also promoting your own blog! If you're interested then drop me a line on twitter: @hayley_grice
Places on this post will be limited, so I'm going to limit it between 15-20 blogs depending on the amount of interest!

Let me know! 

I have lots of great blogs planned for the coming festive period, I shall post again soon!
Until next time,

0 comments:

Post a Comment