Today's post is a little bit different.

As well as an update on my measurements (spoiler, it's not bad!) - I've evaluated both some short and long term goals that I'd like to achieve within the next couple of years.

So, what are my future goals?

The three bottom steps for me have already happened, I've finished and graduated university and have a foundation and BSc Honours Degree in Events Management.
I have 2 jobs. - both part time, which is giving me valuable experience to reach a "dream job" if you like.

The ultimate goal for me, career wise is this:

To answer the dreaded question, "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" is this, I hope to be in job I have worked hard for, knocking back obstacles and challenges along my way, to be a better version of myself now, showing my potential and continuing to improve physically and mentally! - Just to simply be the best I can be.

Of course it's not just about my career, as much that is a big part of my future.
Of course another big part of my life I would like to improve is my appearance.

The whole reason I started this blog in the first place!
I understand that everyone has their downers about their body and appearance and unless you're perfect (which lets be honest, perfect doesn't exist!) it's likely you'll always dislike something, it's just the way we function!

I want to be body postive, I know it will take a while and I am going in the right direction, one step at a time. I'm not putting a weight goal or anything on it, I just want to be (ideally) slim, curvy and toned, which will be possible if I keep at it! It'll be a long, exhausting and probably painful to a certain extent, but you know what they say:


Watch this space to see if I see out my fitness goals.

This next one could potentially be a long term goal.
I want to move out and spread my wings and BE HAPPY.
The reason being is this past year I've come to the terms with struggling with different bounds of depression and anxiety, especially social anxiety.

However, I'm improving and learning to love myself bit by bit each day, and if I'm happy on my own or wherever I end up when I spread my wings and finally leave home, I know I will have succeeded!

(That house is ridiculously cute)

One final goal, is I hope to have the very best people around me, this year has been a year that's proved to me who my real friends are and I can only hope that the small circle I currently have will be here to stay for a long time. (You all know who you are!).

 Of course there are more of you! So don't worry if you're not on this^ I couldn't find photos of me and all the people together that I wanted to include!

One final positive note to end what I hope is a post that will motivate me for time to come!
This maybe slacking but I haven't actually been measured since July, this may look like somewhat an excuse, but general life has got in the way and this morning I jumped at the chance to see any progress.

So here are my measurements from July:

Left Top Arm: 41cm
Right Top Arm: 41cm
Right Lower Arm: 29.5cm
Left Lower Arm: 29.5cm
Chest/Bust: 102cm
Waist: 88cm
Stomach: 96cm
Hips/Bum: 123.5cm
Left Thigh: 75.5cm
Right Thigh: 77.5cm
Left Knee: 52cm
Right Knee: 52cm
Left Calf: 49cm
Right Calf: 49cm

Now, my measurements from this morning:

Left Top Arm: 40cm
Right Top Arm: 40cm
Right Lower Arm: 29cm
Left Lower Arm: 30cm
Chest/Bust: 102cm
Waist: 86cm
Stomach: 94cm
Hips/Bum: 125cm
Left Thigh: 73.5cm
Right Thigh: 73.5cm
Left Knee: 53cm
Right Knee: 52cm
Left Calf: 48.5cm
Right Calf: 49cm

In some places I've gained cm's, in some I've stayed the same but overall I'm still losing cms! Altogther this time, I've lost 13cm's all over my body, which means I'm still heading in the right direction! I hope to do another towards the end of the year or beginning of next year in the hope I lose some more, so watch this space.

After all, like I said earlier no pain, no gain!

That's all for today, I would love to here your future goals too!
Until next time:



1 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I have said this before hun but Congratulations on completing your degree :D! As long as you are happy with yourself and your life hun, that's all that matters <3!!
    I hope you achieve all your dreams and goals :D
    Ramsha | Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete