Happy Friday everyone!


I've been soooo busy lately! which is both good and bad, good because I'm always doing something, but bad because my blogging game has become a bit weak, I am working on this to fit it into my schedule but I have a lot of plans and posts I hope to feature in the near future, so watch this space everyone!

So, lets rewind to Saturday last week, I was invited to my first event as a blogger and it was a store opening!

 Trending cosmetics in Doncaster Frenchgate Centre! It's located on the ground floor opposite WHSmith practically! 

It sells a variety of accessories and cosmetics, mainly focusing on the 2True Cosmetic brand, which I think is a great range! 

 
 Not only this, everything is affordable! their range of accessories from eyelash curlers to eyelashes and nails was brilliant and there was plenty on offer and all set out in a great way, it was clear what type of product was what along with the pricing!

 
 Not only that, something I found really unique is that there is a "Test and Play" area where you can either have your makeup done or play with the products yourself to see what suits you, a brilliant edition to the store, which also gives any potential customers the chance to try before they buy!

 I even had a cheeky pose with their instagram frame, a nice touch!
Check them out on instagram with their hashtag #AlwaysTrending and on their actual profile @trendingcosmetics ! check them out and give them a follow!

 One thing I really admired about the store was the way it was set out and decorated, it was colourful, inviting and modern without being too in your face and even better, the staff were incredibly friendly too! which is a win win situation in my eyes.

 The store was busy when I arrived, everyone was having a nosey at the different range of products on offer!

This is just a great example of how I love the set up of the makeup, One of my favourite bits of makeup is eye makeup, this display is ridiculously easy to see what's what, from mascara to eyeliner and eyeshadow, you could see all the great products they had to show in one dedicated area, which I think is something that can be lacking in other cosmetic stores.

One final feature which I thought was a great touch, is that Britains Next Top Model 2011 winner Jade Thompson was in store too! which is always an upside, I didn't get a photo with her because I was time concious with getting to work, but she was lovely!

Jade got her makeup done using all 2True products too, and it looked fab!

On top of that, I got a free goodby bag with a fab variety of 2True products, it's always nice to seal it with a freebie and I hope to visit Trending again soon!

Follow them on Twitter:

Trending - @trendingcos
2True - @2TrueUK

That's all for now, I hope to post more content soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment