Now then all,

hope you're having a good week! I certainly am, this week three pairs of trousers (well, my work trousers, my jeggings and jeans) feel much looser! which means it must be coming off, progress is fab, and I love it.

Going to feature two new food bits for you today and discussing my gym workout last night with Lucy! and tonight after I've posted this, I'll be going to the gym to do a bit of interval training.

Lets start with last nights work out shall we? I headed to the gym with one of my best friends Lucy, who is also into her fitness, I started off with a bit of interval training on the cross trainer for 5 minutes, then with interval hill setting on the treadmill for 10 minutes, then a short 3 minute burst on the step machine and as I discovered, the interval training really does work up a sweat! and afterwards, did a little bit of leg work on the leg press and another machine I can't really remember the name of (sorry!) for about 20 mins and then to finish off, a quick 15 minutes in the steam room and jacuzzi suite for good measure, great way to relax after a good workout! Looking forward to tonights work out too :)

Now onto food! For breakfast I had classic 2 boiled eggs and some toast to dip, pretty simple really, for lunch, I had half a pork pie and a juice/smoothie (or whatever you want to call it!).

 It consists of crushed ice, curly kale, algave syrup, watermelon, pear, cucumber, raspberries, alpro simply plain soya yoghurt, flax seeds and chia seeds.

Whizzed up in my nutribullet, it looks like this:

It looks gross, I know, but guess what, it tasted fab, so so good! and it was a great and light lunch that kept me going until my tea, which I'll move onto now:

Tonight, I had a salmon fillet from the saucy fish co (you should check out all of their range, everything I've had so far is so good!) with wholegrain rice and kale, and a bit of sweet chilli sauce to compliment it all, it all went together brilliantly, it made a nice change from meat and I didn't before tonight realise how nice sweet chilli sauce actually is, which is always a bonus!

 I tried to sort of show of with presentation, not sure if I really succeeded ha!

Right, I need to go and ready for the gym, so until next time!
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment