Now then!

It's been 10 days since I last posted (sorry!) - but i've been incredibly busy and looking for new material to feature :)

But onto today, another day, another Meadowhall trip and a little bit of spending (oops)!

So, here are today's purchases!

 These are two little pieces from the Victoria's Secret fitness range - funnily enough being me, they had a 50% sale on, yet I didn't end up getting anything in sale haha!
This sports bra is THE COMFIEST one I have ever tried on, I had to have it. and I love love loved the slogan on the top - who doesn't love a fab inspirational/motivational quote on their gym gear? (Or cheesy, whatever your preference haha!)

Victoria's secret is pricey - but it's decent quality and so comfy! so I can't wait to try them with my next workout, which is tomorrow at 10 with Lucy, I'll be sure to get a photo at somepoint haha!

And not only that, I fit into a medium size! which means I've dropped a dress size for tops in Victoria's Secret! get in. 

I also had another boost juice, this time however, I had a "skinny smoothie" - the 'mini-me mango' very similar to the one I had last time - but with a few different ingredients in there, it's made of a refreshing blend of mango, passionfruit, mango nectar, TD4 vanilla yoghurt & ice. I also had a shot of detox in there for good measure :)

If you want to know the nutritional value of this juice, I have it here for you! 

For this particular juice these are the measurements (per 100ml):

Energy Kilojoules (kJ): 168.3
Energy Calories (cal): 40
Protein (g): 0.6
Fat Total (g): 0.4
Fat Saturated (g): 0.2
Carbohydrates (Sugars) (g): 8.5 (8.3)
Fibre (g): 0.4
Sodium (mg): 5 

 
So after a somewhat successful couple of hours at Meadowhall with my mum, we headed home for tea, and tonight it was Old El Paso Smokey BBQ Fajita kit, I had two tortillas worth, full of chicken, kale and spinach with some BBQ spices! - tasted fab and was pretty filling after a short run around Meadowhall!

 I'm not a massive fan of mexican, but I find the Old El Paso kits fab, because you can customise and cook them to your fancy!
Big thumbs up from me :)

One final note - I am not paid to promote or endorse Meadowhall, Victoria's Secret, Boost Juice or Old El Paso in any way - true opinions!

Until next time!
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment