Evening all!

Hope you're all feeling fab! I am, and in all honesty, this is the happiest/best I've felt in a long time and I do believe that this exercise/eating better is a massive factor of it! even if effects and changes can be slow at times, my mood has just been overall so much better!

Anyway, onto the last couple of days!

Yesterday, it was cheat day, but I still went to the gym! Me, Lucy and Louise headed to the gym to do a bit of cardio for an hour, which went pretty quickly, we attempted (Well, I attempted) sit ups and crunches, still not quite cracked them yet hahaha, I also attempted exercises (ish) with one of them big aerobic ball things, it didn't go as well as I hoped and I ended up like this:

 faceplanting the floor via aerobic ball is not the most graceful or attractive look in the world, I will agree that, but at least my booty is looking good! (I think/hope?) hahaha.

Anyway, after that, me and Lucy headed to the sauna and jacuzzi and had a bit of a chill out before heading to Louise's for pizza :) (well I did say it was cheat day!)

Anyway, tonight, I've taken Alfie out for a walk with Heather, and it was lovely! Such nice weather, be a shame to waste it!

 Not too bad a view either, don't you think?

I think Alfie enjoyed himself as well:

As did myself and Heather! felt so good just to be out in fresh air - had a day off from the gym and I felt much better for having doing something rather than nothing!

We enjoyed ourselves, it's so much better when you have someone else with you!


Tomorrow, we're both fancying a class at the gym and swimming on wednesday! - We'll see how that goes over the next couple of days!
Until then,
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment