December is here!

Which only means one thing! Christmas is only 24 days away!
Where has this year gone?!

Either way... my first Blogmas post is going to be on the the things that make my christmas!

So where do I start?

Something that crops up in early November but still makes my christmas is the Costa Coffee Christmas drinks! (And the cups, the cups are so cute!)
My favourite is the White hot chocolate, it's so nice and goes really well with the cherry sauce and whipped cream!
Now I'm not really a coffee person, but I find the Gingerbread Latte a nice edition as a close 2nd for me!
The Costa Christmas range is fab, perfect and warming drink for the winter weather! If you haven't had one yet, where have you been?! Get yourself down to costa before the christmas drinks menu disappears in the new year!

Another great thing about christmas, without a doubt, is the music!
I usually try my hardest to wait until December to listen to christmas music, but I can't help it, I love it!
See, look how happy Mariah Carey looks in the "All I want for christmas is you" music video dancing around in the snow! The music is infectious, you can't help but sing along and be happy!
 My favourite christmas song is Fairytale of New York, I can't help but sing a long when I hear it and it's not like your average christmas song I don't think!
Following it is the original Band Aid song, a great song for a great cause! With All I want for christmas is you and Driving home for christmas following shortly after!
(I'll be singing "Driving home for christmas" at the top of my voice on the way home from my last shift before christmas at work! ha).


What else? The Christmas adverts...
The John Lewis one, like last year, had me in tears this year after watching it, it's outlining such a sad and important issue, be sure to think of those who may well be spending Christmas alone this year! Very touching.
Although last years John Lewis advert is my absolute favourite.
It was so cute!

The sainsbury's advert last year was also fantastic, gave us a real insight to the ceasefire that christmas during World War 1, was a lovely touch and raised some great money for the Legion charity too!
So, next on the list...
The food, who can forget the food?! Christmas dinner... being the obvious.
Cakes, Big tins of Heroes/Celebrations/Quality Street, Proper meat and all the trimmings! Along with all the drinks to go with it!
(I'm still going to trying to be good this year, keeping in the theme with my weightloss, I'll be trying to eat the naughty stuff in moderation!)

Finally, there's nothing like spending time with your friends and family over the christmas period.
Christmas at our house usually includes a number of competitive board games, decorating the christmas tree, having good company over and overall having a fab time, preparing for the new year!
That was taken on Christmas Day last year, before I started blogging and before I lost any weight, I hope to take the same shot this year and see a noticeable difference!

That's all for my blogmas day one!
See you tomorrow for day two! 
Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment