Happy Blogmas Day 5 all!

Today's post is going to be a Christmas Tag!
I stole this from Emmie at Carpe Diem Emmie
Go and check out her blog on the link above^.

So here we go!

1 \\ What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
I would definitely have to say the music, it can instantly make any atmosphere festive! But also getting to spend some time with my family and closest friends!

2 \\ What is your favorite Christmas movie/s?

Ooh... excellent question, I'd say Elf or Love Actually!


3 \\ Real tree or fake tree?
Real trees are always lovely but I get really sad when they start to wilt and it comes to throw them away! So fake tree in my eyes!

4 \\ Giving presents or receiving them?
I love both, I love putting a lot of thought into peoples gifts and seeing people light up (I hope) when I give them their gift, but on the other hand, who doesn't like recieving gifts?!

5 \\ Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening?
Usually in the morning, which I'm cool with, but I think my mum wants to spread it out a bit this year haha!

6 \\ What tops your tree?
It's either an angel or a star, I think we have a couple... but tomorrows post is about my decorations so watch this space haha!

7 \\ As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I genuinely can't remember! Might have to get back to you on that one... maybe it was heeley's.. but I'm not certain ha!

8 \\ Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
I'd love to make handmade ones if I have the time but there isn't enough time in my busy schedule! But when I buy them I like to buy ones where a some (or all) of the proceeds go to charity!

9 \\ What's your favourite Christmas food?
Pigs in Blankets! Failing that the Turkey! What else?!

10 \\ Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Not as such, the only tradition my family have is saving a present for round the dinner table instead of crackers :)

I'd love to see your Christmas Tags!
Tomorrow's Blogmas post will be about Manchester Christmas Markets!

Until tomorrow,

0 comments:

Post a Comment