Good Morning all!

It's the 3rd of December and the 3rd day of Blogmas!


Today is part 2 of my gift guide, and this time I've roped 2 of my lovely blogger friends to give you more of a choice! Be sure to check out their blogs!

http://jeezlouisexo.blogspot.co.uk/
Louise from JeezLouisexo has suggested the following products to me and is definitely some products she would love!:

Soap and Glory “get a smooth on” gift set.
This gift set is perfect for any girl who’s a bit awkward to buy for. It contains everything needed for the perfect pamper session and all of it smells of lime which gives you that super clean feeling! It also comes with a super cute overnight bag and for only £35 isn’t too expensive!
Get A Smooth On!


Spectrum 10 piece essential brush set.
This brush set is absolutely perfect *heart eye emoji* the colours of the brushes are beautiful and are the great starter kit for any makeup lover. Including brushes for face, eyes and lips, at only £39.99, it’s a complete bargain!
Spectrum 10 piece Essential Brush Set

The Happiness Planner 2016.
I stumbled across this while reading a couple of blogs the other day and realised how much I NEED this planner! It’s perfect for any blogger who, like me, struggles with organisation. It does come up a bit on the pricey side at just under £40 but is great for setting yourself goals and keeping track of any plans you have! http://thehappinessplanner.com/products/the-2016-happiness-planner
The Happiness Planner 2016

Jelly Belly Beanboozled Challenge.
Okay, so this is more of a novelty, but who doesn’t love a good party gift?! I’ve played this game before, and although the jelly beans taste gross, it’s a great laugh! Perfect for playing with friends or family on Christmas day!
Jelly Belly Beanboozled Challenge

Leeds Festival 2016 Ticket.
Admittedly, this is probably my most wanted gift, and the most expensive! Coming up at £215, it’s not going to be something everyone will rush to buy haha. I went to Leeds Festival last year and absolutely loved it, so would love to go again! If anyone wants to chip in for my ticket, feel free ;) Leeds Festival Ticket 2016


Be sure to check out Louise's blog at JeezLouisexo
Follow her on twitter!




Next we have Jasmine from Blogs All Beauty!
 
  
http://blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk   
 Jasmine has suggested the following products that she would love!

Pyjamas
(Not specified)
Always a popular choice at Christmas!

 Benefit No.1 Selection Box!Only £25 at boots, because who doesn't love Benefit Cosmetics?!


Snow Fairy Shower GelThe popular christmas limited edition shower gel is a perfect addition to anyone's shower!
 

 Real Techniques Sculpting SetReal Techniques brushes are a fabulous addition to any makeup bag and these sculpting brushes are great for getting a perfect finish!

 Costa Coffee Ceramic CupWhether it be the lovely christmas range or not these ceramic cups from Costa Coffee are the perfect addition for your winter warmers!

Be sure to check out Jasmine's blog at Blogs All Beauty!
Also Follow her on Twitter!

Some fab insights from both Louise and Jasmine there!
I also have a final few suggestions!

 Apologies for the old photo but my new christmas jumper hasn't arrived yet haha!

So, what would I suggest?
A couple of months back at the grand age of 21, I discovered Bridget Jones Diary and this movie is my life... except without the choice of men. - but this on DVD for me would go down a treat and I think most of my girls would agree with me!
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette!
This is the new addition to the Urban Decay Naked Urban Eyeshadow Palette range and as a big lover a smoky eye look, I think it is a perfect addition to a makeup bag! Definitely up there on my wish lift!
Vanilla Cupcake Yankee Candle is so beautiful! I bought the wax tart version of this and fell in love! Smells great and it's a cute addition to any bedroom!

One thing I aspire to do in the future is Vlogging, and also to go out and about and do some more fitness related things on here (The main purpose, I promise some more fitness related posts are coming soon!)
But this would be the perfect addition to my weightloss and fitness journey and would go hand in hand with my blog!

So, there you have lots of fab ideas for christmas if you haven't finished your christmas shopping!
Good luck with the rest of your shopping everyone!

Until tomorrow,

0 comments:

Post a Comment