Hi all!

Today's blog is an explanation and a bit of motivation (for me, haha!).

I started this blog as a motivational tool to help me lose weight (which I am still trying and have every intention to continue!).

However, what started off as a weightloss and fitness blog as well as a bit of lifestyle, has become 100% lifestyle somewhat which of course wasn't the intention.

I fully intend for it to go back to mainly fitness and weightloss, in the past previous months I've had a bit of writers block and just have no idea what to write about in those subjects! I'm still brainstorming and trying to tie it in with everyday life and also trying to plan what to do with my exercise plan and diet to tie it in with my blog.

So I have a number of things I want to do:

A) Start a Vlog on youtube alongside "Shift My Booty".
B) Do more exciting things in fitness and lifestyle to continue!
C) Possible rebrand, I love 'Shift My Booty' however, I'm putting a poll out on twitter within the next 24 hours to help me decide whether a futrue rebrand is appropriate! vote here.
D) 2016 will be my year, I want to make a real difference to my figure and my health, I have so much support from my family and friends, including my blogger friends! I hope this time next year to be in a position where i'm near enough to my weight goals!
E) I really want to go away for a few days on a sports/fitness mini break (think Centre Parcs or something along them lines!) where I'm constantly active and have something to do! watch this space!

On the track of motivation, I've purchased these fab prints from Coconut Lane, a fab little company (check out their website here) to give me motivation when I'm feeling down or a little bit deflated! 

A print to remind me no matter what I'm doing or where I am, to keep my head held high and be myself!

A print telling me that no matter what, to be the best I can be!

Lastly, since Queen B is figure goals, if ever in doubt, I just ask "What would Beyonce do?"

There is more fab prints and products on their website, also, help yourself to a fab 20% off with the code hayleygrice20 ! (You're welcome ;).)

So that's that, I hope to do some posts on motivation and over coming the mentality of weightloss and self image in time to come too! So watch this space!


Until next time,



0 comments:

Post a Comment