A'up.

For a sunday, today has gone ridiculously quickly. Started the day off with a bit of a lazy lie in, and then a decent cooked breakfast (cheers Dad!)

 Of course It was still in moderation, so one rasher of bacon, one sausage, a small bit of black pudding, 2 scrambled eggs and half a slice of wholegrain toast! Left me feeling incredibly satisfied and happy, especially since I was going to make a big sunday dinner later!

But before that, despite being rest day, I did want to get out and do some form of exercise, so I opted for a walk with my family and Alfie, but also joining us was one of my best friends Sadie, and her two adorable dogs Bailey and Tia!

I'm holding Tia and Sadie has hold of Bailey, Alfie was in the background but moved just as the photo was being taken! All together, we walked for about 1 hour and 40 minutes and covered just over 3 miles! I also smashed my daily steps target for the day, which is always a bonus!


A little screenshot from my up app, I managed to get a decent sleep, did a 110 minute walk and over 6000 steps, and I also got a decent food score of 7.5/10 (The healthier your food, the higher you score!)
 So all in all, today has been a winner in my book!

Finally tea. - I made Sunday Dinner (YES, I actually made it all by myself, boys form a queue to wife me.) - anyway I will say it was stressful and I probably snapped at my mum a few times for getting in the way (sorry mum!) but all in all, from the food we had in the house, I think I did overall a pretty decent job!

 My plate consisted of Pork Loin, Mash Potato, Kale, Brocolli and Gravy - and it tasted fab!
Tomorrow I have a busy day ahead of me - and no doubt I'll be heading to the gym at somepoint! 

So until then,
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment