Now then,

Final post of the day!
I'm not posting about breakfast, as it was just one of my shakes to give me a bit of energy before I went to the gym this morning!

Anyway, Lunch!

 Lunch was simple, Heinz Tomato soup with Basil and a few chia seeds, accompanied by a wholegrain mini bread roll, was enough to get me through until tea :)

Now for tea...
I made Pizza!
Dough and all :)


The dough was wholegrain and I used a tomato base to cover it - with mozarella, chicken, spinach, parma ham and normal ham.
The best thing about making your own means that you can make it as thin/thick or as big/small as you want! I would say this was medium sized and I was definitely ready for it wise! If anyone wants to know how to make the dough, let me know, if not, I'm sure there's plenty of recipes online that you can look at :)

For a snack, just had a chopped up green (Granny Smith's of course...) Apple :)

Overall today I feel refreshed and satisfied and happy with myself.
Happy days!
That's all for today - I'll catch up with you all tomorrow.
Until then,
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment