Now then,

Hope you're all good! - thought I'd share a little progress, I went to the gym early this morning and did an hour of intense cardio.
Safe to say now, that I'm aching like hell and its going to hurt in the morning!
Tomorrow it's sunday, which means a rest day (sort of) - but I will be doing snippets of Charlotte Crosby's 3 Minute Belly Blitz DVD, so I can review it for you all, but apart from that:

 Chandler knows.
Anyway!
This morning I did 20 minute warm up on cross-trainer, 20 minutes on the step machine, 10 minutes on the bike, then 10 minutes jog on the treadmill, with a small cool off with walking on the treadmill, safe to say my legs took a bit of a beating the past couple of days!

With that said, I'll update you with a food post later :)

Until then!
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment