Now then.

Lets start with some fab fab fab news! I know I'm not meant to weigh myself often - but I was so curious and it didn't disappoint! I've lost 4 pounds! I know its not a lot but its definitely a good start!

But moving onto today's activities - This morning, I had 2 boiled eggs and toasted soldiers (1 slice of toast) - I've already featured this meal before, So I didn't bother taking a photo! 

Lunch was again another already featured meal - warbutons wholegrain thins with mozzarella, sundried tomatoes, parma ham and spinach - no pesto this time though, we've ran out and didn't have the ingredients to make anymore :(

And for tea, it was my shake as I went to the gym afterwards :)

Although, for a snack (wait for it) it was an apple.

 FYI - I only chop up apple because I have veneers on my two front teeth, call me over cautious but I don't want to jepodise them coming off!
But on the plus side - It makes it last a little bit longer :)

But moving onto my workout today!

Warm up - 10 minutes of light cross trainer work
Then:
10 minutes on the step machine
15 minutes on the bike machine 
15 minutes on treadmill (Hill setting again)
then to cool off 5 minutes of light walking on the treadmill.

The machines at my gym are called "Life Fitness" 
Above is the basic layout of the treadmill, really easy and simple to use and if you have an iPod/iPhone 4/4s you can charge and listen to any music etc through the machine - I do think you can use it for iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6+ (Forgot how many iPhone models there were!) if you have an adapter - which is worth knowing if you want to plug it in!
There's numerous settings, including fat burn, cardio, calorie, personal trainer, hill and quick start - if your local gym has these machines though, be sure to ask a trainer how to use them if you get stuck! as it looks a bit complicated at first.

Tomorrow - I'm having pulled pork for tea (amazing!) so I'll feature and review that tomorrow, and I'll be doing some more swim training with Beth from Tri 2 Swim tomorrow night :) 

I'll update you on that tomorrow night/Thursday morning :)!
Until then
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment