A'up, Now Then, etc.

Today has been non-stop again! I'd genuinely say I'm busier now than I was when I was at university! which is crazy.

This morning, I had a clean cooked breakfast which consisted of one sausage, 2 scrambled eggs, 1 slice of wholemeal toast and one small piece of black pudding, which was fab to start the day!

For lunch, I was on the go visiting my Nanna and 2 of my other relatives, so it was a simple prawn sandwich!

I was still a bit peckish (ha, I think peckish is a funny word, don't you?) and I snacked on a bit of popcorn!

 It was Coconut and Sweet Vanilla flavoured popcorn, I wasn't sure about it at first myself but it's actually really nice! - it's available at Tesco, pink packaging! not sure on the price, but its pretty low on calories too! and even Alfie seemed interested! (or just plain begging as per usual!)

For Tea it was burgers with home made chunky chips and brocolli, silly me forgot to take a photo, so if I have it again anytime soon I'll make sure I get a photo :)

And also tonight, I headed to the swimming pool for my work out, and its safe to say that Beth pushed me tonight, definite gut buster! I swam at least 25 lengths (Beth if you're reading feel free to correct me!) and it was just constant swimming of 2 lengths front crawl, then 2 lengths holding onto a float then kicking (she did let me have a couple of breaks, Beth isn't that evil ;) hahaha!)

But it was definitely a good work out and boost I needed for the day :)

That's all for today, I will be back tomorrow with more progress!

So until then,
 Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment