Now then,

Apologies for the lateness of this post, but it's been an incredibly busy day!
I haven't been able to take snaps of my food because my phone's been dead or I've been on the go, so tonight I thought I would do something a little different, considering that I'm starting my exercise programme tomorrow!

If you're anything like me, you need music as a form of motivation to work out and keep going, right?
So on spotify, I've put together a playlist of songs that you can follow and enjoy for yourself!
I'll do my best to keep updating it as I go on, because we all get bored if we listen to the same stuff all the time right?


https://play.spotify.com/user/grice_pudding/playlist/0QIHmSp3FqbMMga0ps02NF

That's the link to my playlist^
(*NOTE* - I'm not paid to promote or endorse spotify in any way!)

It's different for everyone, what works for one person, won't necessarily work for someone else, it's all down to personal music taste, me? I prefer upbeat, fun and sometimes cheesy songs to work out to, it gives me motivation to keep going! These are some artists I find fab to work out to:

 Eminem.
Yes, the reason why? (You'll probably laugh) - As much as his rapping skills are top notch (in my opinion) anyway, whilst listening to Eminem, It feels like he's shouting at me to go faster/harder, which weirdly enough works, I'm speaking from previous experience!

Anything that's cheesy.
Spice Girls, Mcfly, Steps, S Club? Yep, if its got a good beat and is uplifting its more than likely to get me going, especially feel good songs (they don't all have to be about heartbreak!)

But if you have any suggestions for any songs/albums to look out for that motivate exercise, let me know! I'll try to update my playlist as often as I can :)

One final note before I love you and leave you,
It is unlikely I will post tomorrow night, as tomorrow I have my exam (*cries*) and then I'm moving out of my flat at uni for good, back home and then I'll be off to the pools with Beth from TRI 2 SWIM for my first exercise session. 

So until Thursday (probably) see you then!
Hayley
xo


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment