Afternoon all!
 
Hope you're all fab! Last night, I went out to The Khyber, an Indian Restaurant in Epworth, as my fantastic trainer/friend Beth is leaving me for 10 weeks (sob) to go and coach/teach kids swimming in the USA! so lucky, she'll be sending me programmes so I can carry on my swim training over the 10 weeks and also a few more exercise programmes to keep me going whilst she's away :)
 
None of us really did starters, but we did have a poppadom with dips each (Is it just me that thinks its just a massive crisp?)
 
 This was a nice start to the meal as it wasn't too filling, then we all moved on to the curries.
 
The portion sizes are fairly big, so me and my mum shared a chicken korma, I'm not really one for much spice (I can only really handle a medium spice on my nandos!) don't call me a wuss, we're all friends here ;)
 
But either way, it was lovely, and despite having half, of the portion, I didn't finish it all!
 
 We also had Pilau Rice and a little bit of Naan bread on the side, which was a nice side to it.
In all honesty, I don't know how healthy this is, feel free to look and let me know! but I know that is generous in protein and carbs... (oops).
 
I was good though and didn't have anything sweet afterwards though ;)
 
It was a lovely little send off for Beth before she goes off on her US Adventure, with that said, Beth, I hope you have a fab time and enjoy yourself! It was also lovely to meet some of the ladies she's also been training/helping with TRI 2 SWIM, keep it up ladies! :)
 
 You all looked lovely too, spot me ;)

That's all for today, I'll update you all again soon :)
Until then,
Hayley
xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment