Now then,

Sorry its been a few days, been ridiculously busy and it's all gone incredibly quickly!
Tonight's post is only going to be a short one about my exercise regime tonight and something else I'll be starting tomorrow!

So tonight, I went to the gym for an hour, and did an intense workout, and pushed myself a fair bit tonight, as I didn't do much exercise yesterday (naughty!), and the gym was really quiet, which is always a bonus! so tonight I did:

15 mins on the bike - Hill setting - Kilimanjaro (Ironically, it felt like it could kill a man... ha?)

 My legs took a bit of a battering on this one, tried to keep my heart rate up and keep 'in the zone' if you like without pushing myself too hard as this was sort of my warm up/starting exercise! - But it's a great tool to get going!

Next I moved onto some of the more weight related activities, to be honest, most days for me are leg days (ouch) but I need to mix it up a bit to keep my pushing my body to shift the weight, so I to start with, I did the following:

25kg Downpress - 35 reps
15kg Seated leg press - 35 reps
25kg Abdominal Press - 20 reps

I know 15-25kg isn't the heaviest in the world but I'm still quite unfit and at the beginning of my journey so I'm hoping that it'll get heavier and I'll get stronger as time goes on, have faith in me! :) and I did take my time, because I do have a previous knee injury and I didn't want to do it in, its not about speed, its about quality, and I'd rather take my time and do it properly than do it fast and do myself in haha!

Next I did 10 mins on the cross trainer, an activity that I actually don't mind! 

And finally for the final activity/cool off - I did 10 mins on the treadmill on the hill setting, which had different inclines and speeds for me to try, I even managed a bit of light jogging on it! (gasp!) which as I stated in a previous post, how much I despise jogging/running, so it only means that I'm only getting stronger!

So that's my workout for today, one more thing I'm going to cover tonight, which is a little activity I'm going to do over 30 days, which I'm sure you've all heard of! :

I'll be starting this tomorrow as part of my regime, just a little added extra that might work the parts of my body that aren't getting as much attention in the gym or on other work outs! So we'll see how this goes each day I'm determined to go the full 30 days this time! the furthest I've got to previously is 12 before the aching got too much, so lets see if I can smash my personal best haha!

So, that's all for tonight, I'll be back tomorrow with another little update for you all, so until then, see you later!
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment