Now then,

Hope you're all well!

Last night I went swimming, and for the past couple of weeks, Beth has really pushed me, 26 Lengths last week, of intense front crawl and kick! really killed my legs and they were aching all the next day!

Last night, I did another swimming session with Beth, and it started off with 8 lengths of front crawl for the warm up and then I had to do 12 lengths, one of front crawl as fast as I could, and then for a recovery length, breast stroke, so it would be front crawl, breast stroke, front crawl, breaststroke, etc etc, you get the picture, so it was 6 lengths each.

Then to try something different, she made me wear these:

 Yes, they are flippers...
And FYI - I have naturally large wide feet haha.

I did 8 lengths with these one, 4 in backcrawl but with using the butterfly method and my legs and my arms stretched to work my abdominal and then 4 lengths just kicking with my arms crossed across my chest to work my legs a bit more.
Safe to say that I was aching afterwards, and them flippers really make you work harder, but they do help you go faster!

So if you have access to some flippers, give it a try! - I'll be interested to see how you get on!

That's all from me today, I'll post again soon,
Until then,
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment