Now then,

Apologies for the lateness, once again, busy day!
This morning, I did something incredibly rare (for me anyway) - I actually went for a run/jog!
Can I just state this now... (those of you who know me well will already know this!)
I HATE running/jogging with a passion, but, I did it.
There is a quiet road round the corner from mine where there's just a bit of farmland, and a bit of incline too, so after some warm up stretches (very important!) I did a minute of jogging/running, then rather than stopping, I did either 10 squats, 20 bunny jumps or 20 step outs, very testing and painful but it'll all be worth it, (no pain, no gain and all that jazz).
I repeated this multiple times over the course of an hour, like I said, it was painful and hard, but this is the start of the journey, here's hoping that it will get a lot easier!

I'll be getting up early tomorrow to go to the gym :) update on that tomorrow!

Today's meals were as followed!

 Breakfast - porridge oats with a tiny bit of algrave honey mixed in, a healthy and different start to my day!
I must stress that I had this post-run, to prevent stitches, and so I could burn off more fat I already had in my body! - was definitely refreshing after exercise!

Lunch, was my favourite of salmon pasta, I didn't bother with a photo as it already featured in one of my previous posts, if you're interested though, take a look! :)



 Finally, Tea.

What most of you don't know, is that I used to live in the North East near Middlesbrough for a while, and those from the area will of heard of the delicacy known as the chicken parmo.
It's so so so bad, but so so so good at the same time, usually served with chips, salad and garlic sauce if you wanted. The parmo itself is usually tenderized chicken covered in breadcrumbs, bechamel Sauce and cheese. - It's basically heart attack on a plate, so I decided to make a healthier version of the famous parmo.
Tenderized chicken fillet, with parma ham, sundried tomatoes, mozarella and breadcrumbs, and served with mashed potato instead of chips, and a bit of brocolli to add some goodness in.
All round a decent meal!

Like I mentioned earlier, tomorrow I'll be up early to go to the gym before its busy!
I'll update you after,
Goodnight!
Hayley
xo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment