Now then,

Hope you're all good! It's hit me that since being back at uni, I have nowhere near as much choice! and the only supermarket in real walking distance is the Sainsbury's Local nextdoor - which doesn't really much have variety! So saying that, I can't wait to get home and have much more variety more readily available!
 So apologies but breakfast is a bit plain...

It was simply 2 pieces of weetabix with semi-skimmed milk... I hadn't been food shopping at this point and it's all I really had in my cupboard to eat! So I'll get a more interesting breakfast for you tomorrow :)

Onto lunch (this point I'd nipped next door to Sainsbury's!) and I did something you can all do! and you can all make it your own, which is even better :)

These are, believe it or not, mini pizzas! Yes, I would usually do it on a bigger wrap and just have the one, but sainsbury's didn't have any :( so I had to make do with a warbutons wholewheat thin's as bases ha! (They work just as well though!).
For the base I used a tasty tomato pesto, which has got added onion (VERY thin slices) and great overall flavour to it. then sainsbury's also didn't have any spinach, so I opted for some ripped up lettuce instead, I honestly prefer spinach, but it worked ok for me :)
A light sprinkle of cheese and some chopped up cooked chicken (I cooked the chicken myself!) and you're good to go, all they needed was a quick few minutes in the oven at 180 degrees until the cheese was melted and browned over! The great thing about these is, you can put anything on it that you fancy, and it really doesn't take long to make at all, so is great if you need a good filling meal for lunch! If you try it, I would love to hear your combinations!
I will probably redo this in a later blog post when I have all my preferred ingredients :)

And onto tea...

 Again, it was another spaghetti dish, but like I said, I don't have much in, I'm moving out on wednesday and I don't want to buy too much if it's going to get wasted!
But this was fab, it's spaghetti pasta with a tomato pesto coating (the same pesto I used for the pizza base for lunch!), some mozzarella cheese, chicken and bacon chopped up and cooked and then lettuce and basil thrown in for good measure, it was lovely and definitely filled me up! Which is always a bonus!

Again, apologies if tonight's post has been a bland, but it will get better, I promise ha!
Until tomorrow,
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment