Now then,

What a busy day! Today I haven't taken any pictures of my meals except my tea because I've featured them before, my tea was a simple shake before I went to the gym :)

Breakfast was porridge, standard! filled me up before I had to get up and out! Then for lunch I had a salmon, philedelphia and curly kale wholegrain bagel.

Before I go on to my protein shake - I'll share my workout for the day with you!

Who doesn't love a 'cheeky' (sorry) selfie before the gym? ha. - Today I did the following -
 Warm up: 5 minutes on the step machine
Then:
10 minutes on the bike machines
15 minutes on the cross trainer
15 minutes on a different bike machine
then 20 minutes on the hill setting on the treadmill (that one killed my legs!)
then a 5 minute cool off on the treadmill too!

Left feeling a bit sore (good sore!) and it's safe to say that I definitely got the gym bug!
As much as I don't mind going to the gym by myself, its definitely better when you've got someone with you! So if you want to be one of my gym buddies - then hit me up!

  Anyway - onto my tea (sort of):
 
 In my previous post(s) I've featured my bag of weight loss protein powder - this is the vanilla cookie one - I had one (300ml of milk, 1 + 1/4 scoop of protein annnnnd SHAKE) for my tea before I went to the gym (as it says on guidelines) then another one after the gym (again - following the guidelines on the back, same measurements!).

Definitely gives you that extra energy and push and is a nice refreshment afterwards! I'm going to get through my vanilla cookie one first then start on my chocolate one, so I'll update on that one when I've tried it!

You can have it with water instead but in my opinion it tastes much nicer with milk!

Anyway - moving on!
Here's the screenshot of my app today:

 Didn't quite hit my sleep target - but I wasn't far off, but once again, I smashed the steps target and I did 70 mins of cardio in the gym - and I have a decent food score of 8.3 out of 10 which is always a positive!

Right then, that's that - I'll update you lovely people tomorrow!

See ya!
Hayley
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment